My Favourite Store Dolls..

Celeb Boutique

Monday 2 December 2013

CHRISTMAS NIGHT OUT OUTFIT

HI DOLLS

FINALLY! We are now in the last month of 2013, I swear this year literally flew by! I can not wait to Christmas shop as there are so many cute outfits in stores!

My best friend Katerina and I went out partying in a bar in Bank, London. I LOVE midi dresses and skirts so I am happy I found this beaut in Select! I love the floral print and the colour was very festive! The gold buckles on my new favourite heels matched my gold heart and peace sign necklace!

I can not wait to purchase more midi skirts! Totally in LOVE with the!















Love you Dolls,

XTINE

3 comments:

  1. I am loving the red skirt, perfect for the Holidays. Also, I love the blue shirt.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit!!!
    xoxo

    http://yolandyaboulevard.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete