My Favourite Store Dolls..

Celeb Boutique

Tuesday 17 December 2013

SAVED MONEY ON BEAUTY PRODUCTS (Again)


HI DOLLS!

I hope you are all having the time of your life since Christmas holidays have officially started!
I have already started Christmas shopping -my mothers gifts first! Will continue to shop for my brother, family and friends this week!

Upon my Christmas shopping, I came across a few products which I have fallen in love with and could not believe the prices they went down to! You all know I love to save money (not just because I am a Uni student) and yet again found some bargains which I just had to share with you!

I LOVE love love love love love love love love  (oops for the love overload) fruity sweet smelling perfumes, lotions, face masks, lip balms.. the whole lot! I have such a sweet tooth at times so anything which smells like candy I need in my life!

I came across these three beauties which I LOVE:

Firstly, I have always wanted the RED DNKY delicious perfume, as a few of my friends own one and have always loved it whenever I am in the perfume shop! IT IS A CLASSIC! I had the green and pink one so am I a huge fan of DNKY delicious perfumes! I finally decide to buy it and it was on sale -bonus! It was 21.00 as I remember -pretty cheap! I can't wait to wear it all December! People compliment me all the time. One guy couldn't stop sniffing me, slightly weird but I guess I was flattered at the time!




Next, Honey and Nectar BODY LOTION Crisp apple, peach blossom apricot and jasmine petal. Omg this lotion is insane! It literally left my skin feeling so soft and even though it doesn't have a distinctive smell to it, the lotion left it feeling hydrated- which is a MUST. It is formualted to absorb quickly as the dryness instantly disappears and this was proven to me straight away! It includes elements such as antioxdants, Japanese Green Tea to protect cells from the future damage. Pretty much use it after I shower!



WOW £12.99 down to £3.99. SAVED ME: £9.00
"Made from goog stuff" "Moisture rich bliss".

Lastly, I own a few Escada perfumes.. so I decided to buy the Escada lotion for the first time! I don't know why I had not purchased this before! BEST smelling lotion ever! Literally obsessed with it! My friends at uni were like "Xtine, what perfume are you wearing, smells so gorgeous could literally eat you (lol)" I just replied its a lotion and showed it to them.. pretty impressed! I get compliments since wearing it for 3 days now! It is SO easy to wear, whether it be night or day it's perfect for every occasion! Fresh sweet smelling fruits!




£16.00 down to £4.00. SAVED £12.00 WOW!
IN LOVE WITH MY PRODUCTS!

What have you purchased recently? Any luck finding discounted items?
LET ME KNOW DOLLS.

XTINE

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I like the parfume . .and thnx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love DKNY!

    I'm your newest follower! Maybe you can follow me back? :)

    x

    ReplyDelete