My Favourite Store Dolls..

Celeb Boutique

Thursday 23 January 2014

I LOVE Tartan January 2014



Hi Dolls,

I hope you are all enjoying the start of 2014! Thanks for all your amazing feedback and comments on my last post - I appreciate it! If you want updates too, I'm on https://twitter.com/workxtine
HUGE fan of Tartan, and I have purchased some lovely items which I can't wait to show you dolls!


 Lucy is a HUGE Tartan fan, and so am I now! I love Lucy she mixes it up with: a plain black skirt, leather jacket and cute tops! You can literally wear it up or down! Accessories add a touch too!












 Cara Delevingne loves Tartan too! I love how dressed down these outfits are, they look incredibly comfortable!

                                                                      My picks:











Which item do you love? Opinions on the Tartan trend?

Don't forget to follow for all my latest updates


Xtine

<3

13 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I'm in love with tartan! :)
    Big kiss,
    Vanessa Almeida (http://fashion-dossier.blogspot.pt/).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOO in love with the tartan trend!
    La Mode D'Emm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the post and definitely when it comes to wearing tartan and plaids!
    The thing I love to do the most is mix & match plaid with other prints like an animal print (yes it sounds crazy, but pairs well when you are using complimentary shades:)

    Sasha
    Confessions of A Fashion Stylist
    http://sashabowmanshops.wordpress.com/



    ReplyDelete
  4. I am crazy about tartan, I am loving this post!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this trend so much!
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so obsessed with the plaid leggings! Thanks for sharing ;D Looking forward to your future posts!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the tartan trend as well. At first I was confused because the blog title says Taran lol // Silly me! >_< .. Much love from IFB

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVEMAVIN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta esta tendencia, la adoro
    Un beso
    Pasate y sígueme si gustas, soy nueva.
    somethinginmylifeforyou.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shorts dead center are sooooo chic! Well done babe. xo

    http://www.thefashionfuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, du hast echt einen schönen Blog und interessante Themen! :))
    Ich würde mich wirklich freuen wenn du mal bei mir vorbeischaust. Vllt habe
    ich ja das Glück und du wirst meine neue leserin. Ich behalte dein Blog im Auge :*

    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  11. Amazing photos lovely, love the plaid .

    I just came across your blog and it's great! :)

    Www.dashingjem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving this tartan trend! I've just started my own fashion blog and my first outfit post is going up tomorrow and it's a tartan look! Would love it if you took a look :) Followed you via Bloglovin'! X

    www.peexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete