My Favourite Store Dolls..

Celeb Boutique

Thursday 20 February 2014

Bloggers Event February 2014

HI DOLLS!

I was invited along to a bloggers event in central London again but this time it was at Eclipse bar! Treated with a few cocktails and delicious chocolate cupcakes (my favourites!) The idea of the event was to “speed date” the brand reps you were interested in for maximum of 5 minutes. I was able to ask questions to the brand reps and discuss what they love about the brand and how it would benefit me. I love networking and going to these events as you make useful contacts and it is great to meet people face to face, especially if you use their brand a lot! I was lucky enough to be given some lovely gifts and products to take home with me and blog about!

I met other bloggers too and it was great to discuss our blogs as well as our interests. I prefer to meet other bloggers in person as well as you actually know who you are tweeting! Everyone was lovely and the evening went smoothly! Here are a few pictures taken! It was pretty hard to get these pictures as it was very dark! Hope you enjoy!


77 Diamonds! I wanted the 2nd to last ring! It was so perfect!
LOVED the jewellery! The rep discussed that the prices were reasonable. Look at my cheeky cocktail!
Yummy!


Signed up to Truly Knickers! I can't wait to receive my pair through the post!

LadyBird Likes! I really want one, they are too cute!

Can't wait to try my Murad products on Friday! I will post my review!

I adore this dress! Simple but very classy!

You can create your own animal design, just email the rep and send it in! Perfect for any occasion!
Brands:
Truly Knickers, Bra Stop, Ladybird Likes, Leor 77 Diamonds, Iridescence,  Knomo Chic & See.
Check them out!

I am very interested to try the Murad products, as you all know I love taking care of my skin and very picky on the products I choose to use long term!
Have you been to an event recently? What do you love about blogger events?


LOVE

xtine

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a really fun event, you can never go wrong with cupcakes. Hope you had a blast!
    xo
    Tiffy
    Blog: CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a lovely time ♡ xx
    http://rchlxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete