As you are all pretty aware I have become pretty much obsessed with jumpsuits recently and fallen in love with play suits for many years! I have worn my fair share of floral, bright coloured, simple black and dress up jumpsuits. I feel comfortable wearing them as they show off my figure nicely and they elongate your legs! Depending on the style you have chosen, you can pretty much wear it up or down! They are the ongoing fashion trend around, I have seen them on many sites now which is even better as there are more styles to choose from.
Take a look at the ones I am loving right now, which do you fancy?
2) Mix and Match: Again, this reminds me of summer and it stands out! I love the mixed colours and pretty much can wear this for most occasions. I would wear this personally during the day with some nice pumps and a jacket.
3) Bright Green: Now, this is a statement jumpsuit! I have not yet tried on a green jumpsuit so quite excited to purchase one! I have been told, because of my tanned skin tone the colours suited to me are black, bright pink, orange and pale red.
4) White and Black: I have this at home and have always told people this is the one to buy! It is just an effortless look and you can wear it up with gold bangles and a necklace!
5) Polka Dot: I would personally say this is a mature look, so might wear it for a night out or if I am attending an event as it seems quite dressy. I love the belt and would show off my curves nicely. The V-neck is perfect to show off your statement necklaces dolls!
6) Black: You can't go wrong with a black outfit. I would wear my boot heels/wedges with this jumpsuit and one statement accessory. I have seen girls wear this with converses and a denim jacket, so I guess you can easily pull this off as a day/night look!
1) White and Black: It is similar to the one above, except that one includes a belt and this one doesn't. I love the smart look and the black heels.
2) Green print: If you guys have been following my blog, you would remember the black jumpsuit I wore to the London Fashion Week Show, it is a the same style, but it was a plain black jumpsuit with a silver border necklace design. This detailed green print stands out from the crowd which is why I like the different look!
3) Bold Pink: This bold skin tight jumpsuit undoubtedly has enough color on it own. I love how the belt ties everything in together! You can try on silver heels and a few simple black necklaces around it.
4) Strapless black: I LOVE this jumpsuit. It is so effortless and pretty!
5) Red: Again red is so in this season. The one shoulder look gives off a mature feel to it and it will show off your curves!
6) Silver: You can wear this up or down, but personally I would make this look edgy by adding some different accessories and add the heels to go with it.
7) Dark denim: This jumpsuit just screams hot! I love the neckline and with heels you can instantly look tall and slender!
2) Top Design: Gorgeous! I love the black detail. I have not seen this design anywhere else so would love to buy it soon! My friends all love it too and because it is so girly you don't need to accessorize it as the detail is enough of a statement.
3) Black: This is exactly the same as the red one, you need both in you life! I can wear this to all events as it is so easy to wear.
4) Flower: Going out to shop? Coffee? This is perfect for a day out! I love the colours and pretty stomped on the flower print, which I don't normally go for, but this is too cute!
1) Red print: How can anyone not love this print! Isn't it gorgeous! I love the silver details and it is enough to make a statement. I would wear this with black big wedges and a nice coat.
2) Blue print: Again, I love prints so this certainly ticked off the list. I have seen this playsuit on many celebrities and don't normally go along with the trend but I have fallen for this.
3) Navy: I have fallen for this elegant pretty playsuit. It is different from many I have seen and think this would be the perfect outfit for the upcoming London Fashion Week 2014!
4) Silver: This style reminds me of partying! I absolutely love this colour and it is sexy! All girls should own one!
1) Pink: Pink, black, flowers? All what I am looking for in one playsuit! Perfect!
2) Black: This is so similar to the one above, but I have fallen for the top half and the neckline. You can literally wear this up or down. I would personally add a statement necklace and some pumps.
3) Silver: My friends and I were talking about this the other day, it is very pretty. I would wear tights and chunky with this playsuit.
4) Navy: So smart, classy and I love the bottom half! The gold lining of the zip is cute and you can pretty much get away with keeping it simple!
2) Black long sleeved: I love this and I have a dress in this style and colour. It is pretty and effortlessly. Many girls I have seen wearing this have told me it is perfect for most occasions, so you can wear this up and down.
3) Navy: I love long sleeved playsuits and this is definitely up my street. The pattern design is pretty and I love how it shapes the waist in together, giving off a nicely shaped figure. I will definately purchase this as it's pretty and conservative.
4) Flower: This is a statement outfit! I love the bold colours against the white! The neckline is cute and the colours make me want summer to come around quickly!
I hope you all love my outfit picks! Which do you love the most?
Do you own any jumpsuits and playsuits?
Cya soon dolls,