My Favourite Store Dolls..

Celeb Boutique

Sunday 23 March 2014

March 2014 Skull bag and Leopard Jeans


Hi Dolls!







Amazing

LOVE 


THE
BAG!



























LOVE THE PRINT.



New bag dolls! Every doll needs one! I adore skulls, so this was a perfect handbag/shoulder bag for me! Black bags go well with everything so do not forget to purchase a couple for statement outfits! The silver skull is in the middle finsihed off with studs lined up next to it. It has front pockets and many compartments inside! It is perfect for any student and those who carry their whole house with them (I always, majority of the time, carry unecessary stuff with me) haha!

Printed jeans. They are faboulous and fun! I adore my leopard River Island jeans! I am obsessed with jeans this spring and this is the first pair I want to show you dolls! Loud prints and bold patterns may seem like a fashion risk but it is all about experimenting! This is my personal style, as you all know, you don’t have to follow what others wear- but it is a trend you should try! My leopard jeans are perfect for an oversized top/jumper or a cami vest top! Killer heels, or boots in this case is a great way to finish a look! In my opinon, boot heels are a great way to elongate your legs as and you look taller! Instant lift!

What handbag are you obsessing right now? Also, do you love print jeans?

xtine






No comments:

Post a Comment